A Step Ahead is the OA newsletter issued by the quarter , here is the fourth quarter 2016 edition -
The new issue of A Step Ahead is now available for download in an interactive colour edition or in printer-friendly black and white. Included in this issue:
* The recent success of the 2016 World Service Convention
* The new theme of World Service Business Conference 2017
* Important Delegate Support Fund and Automatic Recurring Contributions information from the OA treasurer
* New support for virtual meetings and service bodies
* A social media presence for OA young persons
* New recovery resources from the WSO
Download and share A Step Ahead today!
Spirit of Hope Intergroup Meeting
Venue: St Patricks Hospital
Date: March 11th 2016
Time: 11am - 1pm
We are holding a public meeting where members will share about compulsive eating and recovery through OA.
All are welcome including those who think they maybe compulsive overeaters, those concerned about a loved one and professionals who treat those with
Wednesday 19 October 2016
8.00pm - 9.30pm
Carmelite Community Centre
56 Aungier Street, Dublin 2.
For More Information:
Cork Intergroup Meeting
Venue: Newbury House, Old Youghal Road, Mayfield, Cork City
Date: 12th March 2017
Open Public Meeting: Dublin
Time: To be confirmed
SPIRIT OF HOPE RETREAT
APRIL 28th - 30th 2017
Blackwater Co. Wexford
The Chair Of OAGB will share her experience strength and hope with us.
€170 Single rooms ensuite
Join us for Fellowship, Interactive Sessions, Meditation, Creative Activities, and Fun